Saturday, January 11, 2014

sharing again.

so, its the weekend and yeah, my favourite past time would be?
reading articles..
not articles about studies and stuffs like that,
but more to advice on relationship and girls' stuffs types of articles..
maybe because i love to know more and learn new things from all the articles that i read,
or maybe because by reading these articles, i am able to expand my knowledge and then share it with those who might be interested..

so amongst all the articles that i have read,
my favourite are these two links that i have shared below.

http://jarridwilson.com/5-things-to-do-while-youre-single/
http://jarridwilson.com/4-dating-tips-for-christian-singles/

well, the main reasons maybe because i am still single?
hahaha..
but these two articles are different..
they are written in such a way that attracts my attention and most important is that, it is so related to my religion on how to find the right spouse or partner for myself..
it is a different type of articles,
and somehow it soothes me when reading it..
so for those whose interested, u can check out those two links above..
who knows it might inspire or change on your perspectives maybe?

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;