Friday, January 24, 2014

just do it.

so, basically..
this is one of those weekends, the free weekends..
well, its 3 more days before practicum where all the piles of works, stress and of course, sleepless nights enters,
but now, it is indeed a free weekend for me..
so, while i was on the Net, i came across with a blog that i followed,
and i'm kinda attracted with the last statement that he mentioned on his blog,
which prompt me to write today's post,
and the statement is:

"Better to regret doing rather than to regret not doing it at all.."

so, what can we understand here?
well, you hav different interpretation, and same goes to me too..
for me, i think it is time for me to start doing things,
things that i feel is important,
things that i feel that i should do it all out this year,
before heading to the career year,
and of course before separating with my friends here
and heading to our own ways soon..

i guess, it is the time to do all the stuffs that i wanted to do,
and better regret doing it than regretting of not doing it at all..
ok, time to gather some friends and make some plans..
teehee~ ^^

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;