Saturday, January 25, 2014

today.

i always write that reality hurts..
and reality is indeed painful..
when i was small, i thought this world is made up of good people,
people that would treat me like how my dad and my mom treated me,
with care and though sometimes, i felt being left out,
they still really care for me in their own ways..

but as i grew up,
and met so many people,
i felt that reality is indeed different from what i thought it would be,
i thought i would meet with a lot of good people that would treat me like how my mum and dad do,
but somehow,
human being is different..
they made me felt like this world could not longer be trusted..

another thing that shocks me,
is when i see parents here treat their children,
my mom never pulled or pushed me when i was small,
what else hit me or made me embarassed in the public,
but here, in my environment,
i saw moms or dads doin it their children,
and it kinda shocked me..
and somehow, i have already planned my future...
i wanna treat my future kids the way i was being treated at home,
and i want them to feel my love and not my wrath..

children are like little angels,
they bring comfort and joy to us,
so why do we want to make them cry?
and make them feel the harsh reality that soon?

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;