Tuesday, January 14, 2014

numb.

i have always wondered the magic behind a piece of music.
how could a music be so relaxing,
or how could it changes our mood and feelings just by listening to it?
i came across this piece of music which immediately made me felt different.
it doesnt make me sad, but somehow this heart felt the music.
it didnt made me cry,
it made me felt like i was in 
i guess, these days, there were no more reasons to cry..

and i would like to share the piece of music that i was talking about..

https://soundcloud.com/rikognition/the-one-tv-size-version/related

it was a piano piece of music by Kenson Lee,
who always prepared good music for my favourite Youtube group, WongFu Production's short skits..
all his music reminds me of the short skit and somehow, it reminded me of my past too..
but now the pictures are very vague,
the feelings are somehow lost,
the memories are somehow blank like a piece of paper,
and the sadness or pain?
somehow i felt numb.
a numb feeling that i myself cant describe it,

sometimes i wonder,
will i feel numb like this for a long time,
or will i be able to feel the real fluttering feelings again?
will i be in the same spot like now in the next 10 years blogging about my numbness,
or will i be in the same spot like now in the next 10 years blogging about my happiness?
sometimes, i wished i had a travel machine just to see the future me.
i just wish i could.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;