Sunday, January 5, 2014

irritated

who knew my second post of da year would be about me being irritated?
but seriously, the condition is really bad...
i moved in to my new room just days ago and right now, outside of my room,
it became a new "toilet" for the little cute pets, cats..
they poo and poo and poo and poo outside of my room,
and the smell is getting horrible day by day..
seriously!!

im not a fan of cats,
i dont feed them,
but why do they have to poo outside of my room?
you guys are the fans of the cats,
you guys fed the cats,
but why dont you guys clean the poos outside of my room that is not related to me and my rumet?!

it is just really getting on our nerves,
opening our door and seeing such a deadly sights and horrible smells..
and this is gonna be our last straw..
seriously...
if this prolongs, we seriously going to take an immediate and drastic actions..
so for those who reads this post, u gotta take da responsibility if u wanna feed those cats...
u feed them means ur takin care of them means u gotta take care of their poo too!
if not, then stop feeding them around our corner or feed them somewhere else so they can poo somewhere else too!

tsk3x..
adults but cant think like adults..
care the cats but ignore human's health..
one word.
d.a.m.n. 

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;