Thursday, January 30, 2014

Quiet eyes

I am now at home!
Well, thanx to the principal in da school im doing practicum
I am able to be around the people I need the most,
And able to release some hidden tension and stress that I myself do not know the real cause..

So, while im at home bothering my sister,
I came across a poem she was doing in her secondary school..
And one part caught my eyes and heart..
The title of da poem is "he had such quiet eyes" and written by Bibsy Soenharjo..
And the part I got attracted was this,
" If only she'd been wise
And had listened to the advice
Never to compromise
With pleasure-seeking guys
She'd be free from 'the hows and whys'

Now here's a bit of advice
Be sure that nice really means nice
Then you'll never be losing at dice
Though you may lose your heart once or twice"

Beautiful yet meaningful poem..
And leaves all of us to interpret in our own ways..
What might be ur interpretation?
Who knows maybe we might have similar thinking?

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;