Sunday, January 12, 2014

budget.

budget.
can be defined in my own words as a plan for saving money.
anyways, i never wrote any post about money saving thingy,
not because there was no need for it,
but because there were not much things that requires me to spend a lot of money on just yet.

but 2014 is different.
this is like my final year in campus,
and there are so many things in my list that i wanna do..
and all these things require money..
but my top priority would be getting a driving license this year in Keningau itself..
and i have already enrolled into it but the amount was big..
RM1310 ok..
that is like half of my allowance gone already?
but its a fortune that they allowed us to pay in stages, so i do not have to fork out that much just yet..
and of course, the rental for my practicum which is also approximately RM1000..
there goes another big sum of money..

sigh...
and i have started to cut down on my trips to the town,
just to ensure i dont start spendin endlessly on useless items (which i find it useful when i got my hands on it)..
but temptations are everywhere..
and sometimes, i get defeated with them especially when it is pretty stuffs or delicious food..
oh.my.gosh.

i guess bancruptcy will be heading my way soon if i dont start to set a budget.
like seriously.
life with or without money is equally difficult.
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;