Tuesday, January 7, 2014

personality test.

basically, for this semester, we are taking guidance and counselling as one of the "must" course,
and for me, this is like one of the most interesting subjects,
because it is more to dealing with people,
how they think, see and feel.
and i love topics that are concerning about people,
maybe because i love to analyse different type of people,
and how to build a good relationship with other people,
especially when i am out next time.

so, while doing my tutorial questions,
i came across a personality test,
where it tests us and eventually come out with a description of our own personality test.
and you guys can check it out at this link:

http://kisa.ca/personality/

so, when i completed this personality test, i realised that i am an ISFJ type..
so, went through the Internet and found details about me which is in this link:

http://www.personalitypage.com/html/ISFJ_rel.html

and for those who wanna understand me even more,
u may refer to the link above.
it actually shocks me because it describes me precisely..
and my conclusion for today's post?
i never knew i was a person like that until i took the test.
and maybe because of that, i have always placed great importance on others instead of my own needs..
and maybe because i got too used to doing so, i no longer know how to appreciate or prioritise myself anymore.
and this is something that i need to reflect.

Jenny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;