Saturday, February 22, 2014

awesome beginning.

so, practicum has been taking away some of my time in blogging,
and while i am blogging here, i can see so many jobs that are calling me,
my reflections for my lesson plans, journal for this week's lessons, my proposal that hasnt started, my new coursework that was just emailed to me and the deadline is like within 2 weeks?
so, basically, i am actually procrastinating and avoid from them by blogging..
coz through blogging, i am able to share,
and by sharing, i am able to feel much happier.

anywayz, what's with the title of the day?
awesome beginning?
well, the beginning of the year wasnt really awesome,
it started with rain, and then stress, and then rain, and then got sick and then rain, and then rain,
but despite all the rain and stress, somethin awesome happened!
i went and took up the challenge to get a driving license this year..
and the process is smooth,
done with the 5 hours course,
and passed the computer test with flying colours in a short time,
and now, i just cant wait for the practical and finally, getting my own license,
and praying hard for my own car too!

as time passed, i realised i have so much things to accomplish in life instead of relationship,
i realised that i wanna do so many things with my life,
and maybe i started to get used with this status,
that i felt like i wanna go out, make more friends and just stay in this way,
till the right one rolled out for me?
haha...

anywayz, i dont have the say when it comes to being in a relationship,
coz the one whose gonna ring the bell and holds out the key to the next person for me is God.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;