Monday, February 10, 2014

process of growing up.

i do not know if i have posted this or not..
but if i do, well, i would just carry on,
but it i dont, here it goes..

the process of growing up includes many aspects,
the physical side, emotional aspects as well as spiritual aspects..
in terms of physical side,
i still remember how i dislike make-up products especially lipstick..
coz it made me look ugly..
and how i was so not confident about how i look when i was still a teen..
and also about how i envy people who looks good in real life as well as in photos..
but now, in this age, i started to like make-up products,
i even own some basic ones though eyeliner is still a weird stuff that i haven't master yet,
and how i started to fall in love with it coz it made me pretty when used perfectly..
and also about how confident i am right now on my looks,
and though i do still envy, i did not go to the extent of following their routines..
simply because i am growing up..

in terms of emotional aspects,
i grew up a lot..
when i was small, i thought the world is a peaceful place,
people around me would be nice and could be trusted,
i would find myself a good guy who would appreciate me,
and settle down in the most romantic ways,
but now, in this age, i started to look at the world differently,
the world isn't as nice as i thought it would be,
it is simply a harsh reality that i have to accept,
and in terms of love, i started to stop and think instead of keep pursuing,
mainly because i want to settle for the best,
after a failed relationship which taught me a lot of things,
it changed the way i look in guys and also in a relationship,
and settling down?
its way too fast for this age of mine..
and why do i change my perceptions?
simply because i am growing up.

in terms of spiritual aspects,
i always believe in one God, 
and i always believe that everyone, regardless of what religions or denomination,
they too believe in God.
but in this reality,
it seems so confusing..

so you see,
growing up makes people including me and also everyone else started to look at life and love differently.
people change the way they see things when they get mature.
same goes to me.
being a young adult right now, it helps me to see things differently..
and wished for different things right now..
and my first wish is to lead a good life and ease my family's burden,
2nd wish is to see all my friends happy with their life,
and last but not least, to be able to walk down the aisle one day with the right and the best one for me.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;