Sunday, February 16, 2014

raining.

these days, it kept raining and raining..
and somehow, this condition has been persisting since early of the year..
it rains heavily and made us all felt cold,
and some just kept getting sick, like me...
and this is the type of weather, that though some loves it,
i somehow have a hate and love relationship with it..

well, i love this weather occasionally,
maybe because it made everyone felt cold and wrapped in blankets,
and made our sleep felt much more nicer,

but why i kinda dislike it because it make me feel lazy,
and sometimes rain made me felt sad,
it always remind me sad stuffs and made me felt all sad..
and i keep on repeating the word "sad" in this paragraph..
haha..
but yeah, rain is the factor that always remind me of the past,
maybe because lots of things happened when it was raining,
and it reminds me of the warmth that i once felt,
which is lost now..

and so, rain made me write this post,
which is full of melancholic feelings,
i think i should start building new memories with rain,
so that when it starts raining again, i will think of something happy and not something sad..
rain.
the only weather that made me feel this way.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;