Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Practical.

so, basically, i am doing my practicum for 3 months in one of the schools in Keningau,
and why do i write today's post when i never actually wrote one about it during my last two phases?
because i am very disappointed,
and disheartened.
seeing those little kids not motivated in learning English,
keep complaining that all the tasks given are too difficult,
keep saying those words that i despise the most,
"I dont know" and "So difficult"...
this is the first time i experienced such condition since the pupils in my previous practical schools were ok,
they are enthusiastic in learning the language,
but this time, the kids are so different.

if they are being brought up in such a condition,
even when they reached their mature age,
they too will simply say that they dont know or thinks that everything in life is difficult..
and by then, when will they even start to learn to know something or consider something is easy?
and as a teacher that is doing my practical in teaching these kids English,
i blame myself..
being unable to bring myself to their level makes me felt really stressed up,
thinking on how to make myself in par with them makes me felt like i wanna eat all the chocolates around me,
thinking of whether this activity suits them or not makes me felt like i can eat up all the cakes i see,
and therefore, seriously i would like to conclude that,
i am not for kids..

i wish,
seriously wish,
that when i graduate and teach for 5 years in primary school,
i am able to upgrade myself and go out,
and teach people that i know i am able to handle,
or at least at the same par with me..
i seriously wish that..
sigh...

somebody give me ideas on how to be a kid?
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;