Saturday, February 22, 2014

compare

i am a lady,
with my own personality,
with my own attitude,
with my own way of presenting myself to others.

i am a lady,
with my own words,
with my own talk,
with my own walk,
with my own way of mingling with people.

i am a lady,
with my own way of life,
with my own way of handling matters,
with my own way of seeing things in perspectives.

i am a lady with my own ways of treating different people differently,
friends as friends,
close friends as close friends,
boyfriend as boyfriend,
family as family,
i dont mix my ways because i know,
yes is always a yes,
and no will always be a no.

maybe?
what if?
those will only come when there are enough proof or matters that could make me doubt.
if not, yes is yes.
no is no.
look at me as one individual,
and dont compare or judge me with others,
coz everyone including me is born to be unique and different.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;