Wednesday, October 5, 2011

jealousy?

ok, got da inspiration and TA--DAAAA, its about jealousy.. i mean all of us are jealous of something.. its either someone is much more prettier than u, hav a nicer legs than u, hav a slimmer figure than u, can sing better than u and i mean LOTSA.. and of course, if ur a human, u cant run away from jealousy.. and of course, i am jealous when it comes to certain matter.. and i think its been a long time since i got so jealous till i went into such a bad mood in which get cured on da spot.. haha..

ppl are jealous bcoz they cant get wat they want.. ppl jealous bcoz they noe they cant do anythin with themselves.. ppl are jealous bcoz they believe that they juz simply cant change da facts.. well, im jealous bcoz of my insecurities and lack of confidence on myself.. remember da ugly duckling? im da ugly duckling and u might see me boosting wit confidence but hey, im weak n fragile inside too... so why am i jealous today? well, leave it to me and myself to know it... but wat i noe is im juz not confident wit myself.. no matter wat, i juz feel like im da ugly duckling tat havent grown into da pretty swan.. even my mom told me that im pretty bcoz of my eyes and personality, my physical looks? "SO SO nia"...

well, i guess i still need time to boost my confidence on my beauty or physical looks.. and sorry if my jealousy and explosive anger juz scared u away.. haha.. tats particularly da real me and i think showing it to u is so much better than me keepin it and exploding da next day which will make me even sadder and down, down, down... anywayz, mood gettin better and time to hit da books...

=im jealous coz i don wanna lose u=
Jenny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;